Friday, March 13, 2009

The time has come...

Not sure why I feel compelled to start blogging personally. I mean I've had one for the Hutson family for a while and we've been blogging about all things Spokane at work, but suddenly I want my own. Considering I really don't have any extra time on my hands, this will certainly be a sporadic attempt at blogging at best, but here it begins nonetheless.

It's not like I plan to use this blog as a tell-all diary or anything like that (can you password-protect these things?), but I suppose it'll be nice to have a place where I can vent my random musings about life, love, motherhood, friendship, work, etc. In fact, I have a lot of stupid stuff to say about a lot of stupid stuff.

And I can use punctuation, especially hyphens, at will without having to worry about who's going to cross them out during the proofing process. I really am a fan for AP-style punctuating. It plays into my obsessive-compulsiveness, I suppose, which could and perhaps will be a blog post all of its own.

So... away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment